Nick JuddTransfer author4 Minutes Reading
Summer transfer window opens in EuropeAnd there’s a lot of rumors going around. Transfer Talk brings you the latest news on rumors, arrivals, departures and of course finished deals!
BEST STORY: Man Utd watches Amrabat after Fred’s debut
Manchester United will continue on its way with ambition to sign Sofia Amrabat From Fiorentina, according to Sun.
Following the proposed move output for Amrabat Fred To Fenerbahçe, the Turkish side reached an agreement in principle worth €10 million ($10.9 million) plus €5 million in addition. The 30-year-old will fly to Istanbul on Saturday for a checkup and will be subject to agreed personal requirements and international clearance.
If the move does happen, United boss Erik Ten Hag is looking to continue his plans to bring Amrabat to Old Trafford in a bid to strengthen the Red Devils’ midfield.
United have been in talks with Fiorentina over a potential deal over the summer and are eager to cross the line. The hold is believed to be partly due to the delay in Fred’s departure from the club.
Juventus are also looking to sign Amrabat, 26, who came to the fore when Morocco reached the World Cup semi-finals last year.
– Broadcast on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga and more (US)
– Read on ESPN+: Explaining the language of the transfer window
– Chelsea looking to beat Liverpool to sign Southampton midfielder Romeo Lavia, according to the Sun. The Blues are close to accepting a £55m fee for the 19-year-old after previously bidding £48m for the Belgian. The development came as Liverpool tried to sign the Brighton star moise caicedo, who has been linked to Chelsea for a long time. Caicedo was expected to join Liverpool after the Reds agreed a £111m fee with Brighton, but sources told ESPN the 21-year-old would rather join Chelsea instead.
– Negotiations for goalkeeper transfer between Sevilla and Real Madrid continue Yasin Bounou, according to Marca. The 32-year-old centre-back looked like he would accept an offer from Saudi Arabia, but Madrid’s lure in need of a goalkeeper after Thibaut Courtois’ ACL injury changed his mind and he said, I hope he can stay in Europe now. Bounou has a contract with Sevilla until 2025 and is thought to have a €50m release clause, but Madrid hopes to negotiate.
– Randal Color‘s form is attracting the attention of clubs all over Europe, but Eintracht Frankfurt hopes to convince the star forward to stay. Footmercato reports that Paris Saint-Germain has joined Bayern Munich in the French striker race, which is also linked to Real Madrid. The 24-year-old made 15 goals and 11 assists last season, making him one of the most dangerous attackers in the Bundesliga. “If Kolo stays, we’ll all be happy,” said Frankfurt coach Dino Toppmoller. [transfer deadline day] 1 September.”
– Napoli are nearing a deal to sign Celta Vigo midfielder Gabriel Viega Just under €40 million, according to Corriere Dello Sport. The 21-year-old is Napoli’s biggest goal this summer, with the Italian Serie A champions making an offer of 33m euros earlier this week. The fee is likely to rise, but falls short of Viega’s €40m release clause. The Spaniard was also targeted by Liverpool and Chelsea.
– Internazionale still hopeful to sign Udinese midfielder Lazar Samardzic from Udinese, but Nerazzurri The 21-year-old is said to be considering withdrawing from the deal after his entourage changed their financial demands at the 11th hour. According to Corriere Dello Sport, Inter had agreed to an initial loan agreement with an obligation to buy, but their manager reportedly submitted new claims after completing his medical examination. midfielder Giovanni Fabian He was ready to move in the opposite direction, but now his move hangs in the balance as representatives of both Inter and Samardzic return to the negotiating table.
#Transfer #Talk #Man #Utd #focus #Amrabat #Fred #leaves